Friday, December 11, 2009

Appendicitis Stories Does Appendicitis Pain Go Away?

Does appendicitis pain go away? - appendicitis stories

I need some advice, is now 2 hours, about 10 hours had a sharp pain on the right side of my body about 5 inches above the waist and lasted about 10 seconds. It hurts to move, but when I was at him to get rid of it completely. I've heard horror stories about appendicitis and was a little nervous. I was in the bathroom, 2 or 3 times since then, with mild diarhea and I was worried a little about the nausea since then, but these 2 PDB also disappeared. And I had no pain PDB (and I did my research proposed agreement, some extending to approximately test.) On the first episode, and one single. How do you think you should worry about appendicitis? In this case, I am much safer then sorry. Thank you for your help in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment