Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Celebrating Orgasm: Womens Private Selfloving Sessions Did My Boyfriend Sexually Assault Me?

Did my boyfriend sexually assault me? - celebrating orgasm: womens private selfloving sessions

I'm 21 and I was with my boyfriend for almost 3 years and is the most common heart when the person that I know and I would (and) something that makes me happy.

I was never very sexualy we have sex 1-2 times per week. I've always said that if he wants to try something new, into the space, feel free and we can discuss. However, I have always said that I am not interested to do with anal sex. One evening recently, I've got a little drunk to celebrate my degree at the university and was warm at the same time, my friend started playing with my anus. The next morning he asked me if I wanted and said I could continue to do, what he did, then there was no penetration. He obliged. The next time we were intimate, he again began to play, but this time I have tried to introduce with his finger. I stopped him to shake his hand, but continues to come back and do it. Finally, when I was about to orgasm, put his finger in my anus.

It made me very sad that Hand I have done this and take me to be home. Appologising kept on his way to say my house, it was a stupid mistake and was sorry. I love him, but I think I do not respect my confidence, my body betrayed. I do not know what to do, because I love him and he is so beautiful, but I stayed with him after he did. I am very confused, and I would love some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment