Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ceramic Art For Sale Promote My Ceramic Art Promote My Ceramic Art?

Promote my Ceramic Art? - ceramic art for sale promote my ceramic art

I have an auction, I have no sales in the gallery.
I wonder whether there is a gallery or art dealer and collector, interested in ceramic art sculpture?

I did some competitions a waste of time and money, I think my art is selling very well, but as you can see my art?
Where to get the exposure? Any publication that can help my career?

2 comments:

Professo... said...

You can very cleverly in the ceramic, but not yet shown much aptitude for marketing. Try a different person to find advertise their things for a piece of cake too. If your work is not sold, check your ideas and try to understand what people want, and some changes in their designs. The only thing that will never end. I hope you are rich and successful.

SIMON H said...

Try to reconcile themselves and show their work ARTSIG line.try, I'm not jameswolf third / simon.I and start carving too.You can see some of my work there, to see ratings and comments made by other .. . .. Try creating a website and show your work there, a gallery or two, try your local government for the enterprises of art in your area, go visit classes at night and talk openly and join tutors. Advertise studio.There one exposure.Rent many ways to get a seat and hold a solo exhibition or meeting with other artists (usually if you are a gallery of other artists who want to join their evidence your work in general not, as I suspect it is) Good luck and e-mail when you join artsig so I can see some of his colleagues work.Regards a potter / sculptor.

Post a Comment