Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Much Does A 4x4 Post Weight I Want To Put A 4 Man Hot Tub On A Upper Wooden Deck About 8' Off The Ground. Will It Safely Hold The Weight?

I want to put a 4 man Hot Tub on a upper wooden deck about 8' off the ground. Will it safely hold the weight? - how much does a 4x4 post weight

The width of the bridge 13 'and 14' long and is constructed of pressure treated wood; 2X6 rafters 16 "on center. Screw next to the house + 2 6x6 supported by cross beams attached to the house and 4x4 posts. Terrace is 1 / 2 "on PT. The bridge is about 10 years and I was not, when it was built. The Spa 4 The man is second hand no manual. I have no idea how difficult for the bathtub. Living in snow in Ontario is also a factor. When the lid is dangerous because it is - What should I do to be safe?

No comments:

Post a Comment