Saturday, February 6, 2010

Infocus 72 Bulp Can I Get A Universal Remote With Tis Set Up?

Can I get a universal remote with tis set up? - infocus 72 bulp

Okay, so I have an InFocus IN-72 projector with Onkyo HT-S5100 home theater system. I also have an HD receiver antenna. I wonder whether you connect them all to a universal remote control. I want the full compatibility of course (like the DVR, and so on), and I turn on the projector, and from a distance. I have tried my remote antenna does not work with the projector in order to invite. I also want to adjust the volume on my Onkyo system of control of the remote control. Is there a remote control that connects all of this? Even though my lamp starts, but the purchase of a new lamp, I'll buy myself a new projector. This remote is even in connection to each projector? Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

Theaterh... said...

The MX-900 is a professional and the gap is big, but you need a course in the program. Literally. Record label Universal Remote Control is very good and I recommend it all the time, but they are easier to program remote controls available. Not to mention that the MX-900-sold for $ 450. If you want a good piece and harmony, the Harmony One makes
http://astore.amazon.com/ewarehouse-20/d ...
It costs $ 250 and $ 169 here. He had some very good reviews. The problem in your configuration, as well as the remote at the ABB reserves and a record of what can be inside and outside, they often try to use the projector and go to other devices with a single click.
You may be better with this remote control URC http://astore.amazon.com/ewarehouse-20/d ...
Only $ 169 at retail, only $ 79.99 here, this remote is a concentrate of functionality. The downside is that there has been for some time for the game codes are not currently include some of the newer devices. Do not worry, there is a correspondence course, so that you can teach button button on the new features.The LCD buttons are to be processed so you can tell the buttons what you want (you need to shorten that words are limited to 5 letters) also comes with an RF adapter is an ideal distance. You can use the remote to control the projector, with the adapter to carry RF signals to other devices. Awesome!
Have fun.

Metre Man said...

Of course, all I had time to www.universalremote.com seek to make consumers excellent quality control to professional distance, I prefer the MX900 a distance not only monitoring of all the facilities you trun off and tensions with the friends push of a button and takes all the assumptions of the same, so you always accurate records and therefore

Post a Comment