Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kms Products KMS Hair Products In New Package.....?

KMS hair products in new package.....? - kms products

Has anyone tried the line km on the new packaging?
I have the loop of shampoo and conditioner and toothpaste hyper. My hair is curly and I usually do not all the dirty dirty, curly.
a hairdresser, so my side was something new, because I got almost everything I was tempted to try my hands.
I looked around to read it to find a few comments on, someone KMS official website? I find nowhere used if you want something in this line, what it was and how you like it?
Has anyone on this line in your room, and how suscessful for sale?

I want professionals and comments!

1 comment:

chelseia... said...

I have neither the new products from KMS, but here is his website. Enjoy!

I just test the line, myself. I have tried Deva Curl Deva through concepts, but found a little too heavy for my hair. You can love them, because there is no doubt that he looked rusty and curly.

Post a Comment