Monday, January 4, 2010

Syncope Causes More Condition_symptoms What Causes Vassal Vagal Syncope?

What causes vassal vagal syncope? - syncope causes more condition_symptoms

My first DX 18th I fainted and broke my nose. I fainted and when I woke up, I had no idea what was wrong with me. Uncontorlably I began to tremble and I could not resist, because I felt it happen again. After an hour goes by, I still felt the same, so I went to the hospital, I thought the orithmia heart. So I had a heart monitor for a few days will be taken to see whether my heart was not there. I was an examination of the tilt table and within minutes I passed out. The doctor does not really explain, and since I have that out of him and I did not understand what he said was. I actually happened only twice, but it was on its feet many times over. I feel as if I (get lightheadedness and dizziness) usually sit for a second and then im good. I used bad Petete when I was little, and I'm always curious to know whether it has something to with what is new is to do now. said that when I entered kindergarten.
I just want a better understanding of what is wrong with me.

2 comments:

An-Atomy ∞RIP∞ The Rev said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasovagal_e ...


damn, that one of my lazy ....

EDIT: Jandy, honey, if someone Misspells medical terms, the more of them is not a good idea because it could hinder communication. Go to the link below and see some videos.

http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/no-index/abo ...

Suzie: I apologize for wikipedia. come back, I realize that Wikipedia is not very easy to read.

Vagus nerve - a nerve that comes from the brain and controls the heart rate, sometimes
Pathophysiology - what in the body that occurs causes the disorder,

Everything else should be self ... I think. I mean, they seem very much about her condition.

jandy said...

Vagal reaction vessel, called vagus nerve travels. I had this happen when you paste IV in the arm or buttocks intramuscular injections. Just pass out. Similar SX / condition is orthostatic hypotension, a decrease in the changes in the position of W. BP is not really a crisis w factor, especially when it is gone. usually occurs in adolescence, idk why. Only fluid intake, Inc. is not drained or too low blood sugar levels, eat something. not that diabetes or a condition of hypoglycemia.

Post a Comment