Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rugby Shoulder Protection Can Anyone Recommend Their Best Choice Of Rugby Upper Body Protection?

Can anyone recommend their best choice of rugby upper body protection? - rugby shoulder protection

I began to play this season, and uses a technology-based rugby shoulder and arm, and so far have managed to ruin my rotator cuff and the ribs on the right chest. I know my body gets used to the touch, but now I have hurt a lot of time and do not improve on the training and the playing time he needs. Today, with ribs and shoulder badly tackles'm flashes in the expectation that the matter worse, instead of beating hard as usual, will appreciate the recommendations! Thanks

2 comments:

Rob said...

Hit the gym! you can not beat the good old muscle

Machine! said...

Gilbert, ultimately, the full protection: D

Post a Comment